MasterCard Airport Concierge
Let a meet and greet agent guide you through over 450 airports around the world. You get exclusive savings with your Fifth Third Cash Rewards Card®.VISIT CONCIERGE SITE
1. Bonus Category Rewards Points: earn 2% cash back rewards for every $1 spent (up to $1,500 in spend each calendar quarter; earn 1% each calendar quarter over $1,500) on qualifying gas, grocery and discount store purchases. Fifth Third does not determine the Merchant Category Codes that merchants use to classify their business. Purchases made at a merchant that does not process transactions under the Bonus Merchant Category Codes will not qualify and you will not receive the Bonus Points. Bonus Points and Bonus Categories are offered at the discretion of Fifth Third and may be changed from time to time. Some products may carry an expiration limit on rewards points. For additional information about the Rewards Program and point expiration, click here for the Rewards Terms and Conditions or visit your nearest banking center.
2. Purchases are defined as the dollar value of goods and services of credit purchases made with the Card, minus any credits, returns or other adjustments as reflected on the monthly statements. Purchases do not include annual fees, late payment fees, over-limit fees, insurance charges, card-related service charges, Finance Charges, or other fees and/or unauthorized charges. Purchases also do not include Cash Advances, Ready Reserve Overdraft Protection transactions, Balance Transfers, Convenience Checks, person-to-person money transfers, quasi-cash transactions (including the purchase of casino gaming chips, lottery tickets, wire transfer services, traveler's checks, foreign currency, or money orders), gaming transactions or currency purchases.
3. Cellular Telephone Protection is subject to a fifty dollar ($50.00) deductible per claim and a maximum of two (2) claims per twelve (12) month period. The maximum benefit limit is $200 per claim and $400 per twelve (12) month period. Cellular Telephone Protection covers your primary line and the first two additional lines listed on your monthly billing statement; does not cover rented, leased, or borrowed telephones as part of a pre-paid or “pay as you go” plan. You must charge your monthly Cellular Wireless Telephone bills to your Fifth Third consumer credit card. Your Cellular Telephone Protection begins the first day of the calendar month following the payment of the Cellular Wireless Telephone bill using your Fifth Third consumer credit card. Additional terms, conditions, and exclusions apply. Refer to the Cell Phone Protection Guide to Benefits for Terms and Conditions at my53card.com/cellphone for further details.
4. With Zero Liability Protection from MasterCard® you will have no liability for "unauthorized transactions" made using your Fifth Third Bank issued MasterCard Credit or Debit card. Zero Liability applies to transactions made in the store, over the telephone or online. As a cardholder, you will not be held responsible for unauthorized transactions if the following conditions are met: (i) you have exercised reasonable care in safeguarding your card and PIN from loss or theft; and (ii) upon becoming aware of such loss or theft, you have promptly reported the loss or theft to Fifth Third. Zero Liability does not apply to MasterCard payment cards: (i) used for commercial, purposes (NOTE: Zero Liability does apply to MasterCard credit and debit cards for small businesses); (ii) anonymous prepaid cards (such as store or gift cards), until such time as the identity of the cardholder has been registered with the financial institution that issued the card. Zero Liability Protection is provided for Fifth Third cardholders under contract with MasterCard®, a third-party provider. MasterCard's policies are subject to change. Conditions and exceptions apply. Visit MasterCard's Zero Liability link at www.mastercard.com/zeroliability. Contact Fifth Third Bank for additional consumer protections available under Federal Regulations to dispute transactions.
5. Purchases you make entirely with your covered card are covered for one hundred and twenty (120) days from the date of purchase as indicated on your receipt for the difference between the price you paid and the lower price advertised. Coverage is limited to the difference between the actual cost of the item (excluding taxes, storage, shipping, and handling costs) and the advertised lower price, up to $250 per claim. There is a maximum of four (4) claim(s) per cardholder account per twelve (12) month period.
6. Certain terms, conditions, and exclusions apply. In order for coverage to apply you must use your eligible Fifth Third Bank credit card to secure transactions. For a complete guide to benefits, visit www.my53card.com/insurance.
7. Doubles the original manufacturer’s (or U.S. store brand) warranty of twenty four (24) months or less. The maximum benefit for repair or replacement shall not exceed the actual amount charged on the covered card of $10,000, whichever is less.
8. Subject to Digital Services User Agreement
*These are a summary of benefits only. Certain terms, conditions and exclusions apply. See your Guide to Benefits for complete details.
Fifth Third Preferred Card and Real Life Rewards are registered service marks of Fifth Third Bancorp. Apple Pay is trademark of Apple, Inc.